You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for your life this very day. Have a think about something that you do that you are maybe not motivated.
Replacing a timing
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
- Department of Telecom Said to Receive Rs. 17,876 Crore From Operators as Upfront Payment for 5G Spectrum 17 august 2022The Department of Telecom (DoT) is said to have received an upfront payment of Rs. 17,876 crore from telecom operators and Adani Data Networks, ahead of the rollout of 5G services in the country. Operators Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea have paid their dues based on the bids placed at the recently concluded […]
- RBI Seeks Public Opinion on Fees, Charges in Payments Systems: All Details 17 august 2022The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is seeking public opinion on fees and charges on payment systems including Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system, Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system, Unified Payments Interface (UPI), and debit and credit cards. The central bank wants to make such transactions affordable as well as […]
- European Central Bank Steps in as Banks Test Crypto Waters Ahead of Pan-EU Licensing Rules 17 august 2022The European Central Bank (ECB) on Wednesday announced that it was taking steps to harmonise the assessment of licensing requests. The ECB, which directly regulates top euro zone lenders such as Deutsche Bank, UniCredit and BNP Paribas, said it would examine if crypto activities were in line with a bank's risk "profile", which determines how […]
- Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro Android 13-Based MIUI Beta Update Announced: Details 17 august 2022Xiaomi announced that it is rolling out MIUI Beta for Android 13. Only Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro users can register to be a part of the first wave of updates.
- iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max Could Get $100 Price Hike, Analyst Says 17 august 2022Apple could increase the price of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max by $100 (roughly Rs. 8,000), as per Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives. These smartphones could also offer increased storage for the base model, compare to their predecessors.
- Genesis Announces New Interim Chief, Cuts Jobs by 20 Percent Amid Ongoing Crypto Winter 17 august 2022Genesis announced on Wednesday that it was cutting 20 percent of its workforce. The crypto broker also announced that it was naming COO Derar Islim as the interim head, who will replace outgoing CEO Michael Moro. The New York-based company is the latest in the cryptocurrency space to be hit by the so-called "crypto winter"
- Delhi High Court Grants Time for Government to Reveal Plans to Regulate De-Platforming of Social Media Users 17 august 2022The Delhi High Court has granted time to the government to inform the court whether it is working on regulation related to the de-platforming of users on social media, after hearing a batch of petitions related to suspension and deletion of accounts of users, including Twitter users. The Cenre will have to state its stand […]
- iPhone 14 Series Launch Date Said to be Targeted for September 7 Ahead of Busy Fall Product Season 17 august 2022Apple is said to be looking at a September 7 launch date for its upcoming iPhone 14 lineup. The company's upcoming iPhone models are expected to kick off a busy fall product season, with new Mac models, low-end and high-end iPad models, and three Apple Watch models.
- Coinbase Insider Trading Could Be More Widespread Than First US Case, Study Claims 17 august 2022Coinbase may have more instances of insider trading at the cryptocurrency exchange, beyond the first US case involving a former employee, according to a new study. Researchers looked at how tokens also available on decentralized exchanges traded during the 300 hours before Coinbase announced they were going to be added to the platform. Some traders […]
- Jio Leads Race in Adding Mobile Subscribers in June; Airtel, Vodafone Idea Significantly Behind: TRAI 17 august 2022Jio reportedly experienced a net growth of 4.2 million wireless users in June 2022, according to the latest data by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). It is said to have the largest userbase of wireless users in India. Airtel comes second with 362.97 million wireless users in the country.