with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
- WD My Book Live Users Losing Data Stored, Western Digital Advises to Unplug Devices From the Internet 25 iunie 2021WD My Book Live users around the world are facing unexpected data loss on their network-attached storage (NAS) drive. Western Digital has acknowledged the issue and is recommending users to disconnect their My Book Live devices from the Internet to prevent sudden wiping of their data.
- US FTC Chief Lina Khan Names Top Staffers, Including Competition Chief 25 iunie 2021Tech critic and the new chair of the Federal Trade Commission Lina Khan has named three top staffers in a signal that the agency could become more aggressive in how it enforces antitrust law and laws against deceptive advertising.
- Shang-Chi Trailer: Marvel’s First Asian Superhero Has Major Daddy Issues With The Mandarin 25 iunie 2021Shang-Chi new trailer shows Abomination, the Ten Rings’ power, and Simu Liu’s major daddy issues. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is out September 3.
- Big Tech Antitrust: US Panel Votes Yes on 'Break 'Em Up' Bill 25 iunie 2021The US House of Representatives Judiciary Committee voted to require Big Tech platforms to choose between running a platform and competing on it, wrapping up two days of votes that saw the approval of four measures directly aimed at reining in the power of some of the country's most successful companies.
- Apple Banks on Physical Stores as Economies Reopen After COVID-19 Pandemic, Retail Chief Says 25 iunie 2021Apple is expanding retail operations as the US emerges from the pandemic, betting that a combination of strategies developed before and during COVID-19 will make its stores more popular than ever, its retail chief said.
- Bitcoin ATM Firm Athena Says Will Install 1,500 Machines in El Salvador 25 iunie 2021Athena Bitcoin plans to invest over $1 million (roughly Rs. 7.4 crores) to install cryptocurrency ATMs in El Salvador, especially where residents receive remittances from abroad, a company representative said.
- Bitcoin to Become Legal Tender in El Salvador on September 7, President Nayib Bukele Says Use Will Be Optional 25 iunie 2021El Salvador President Nayib Bukele said in a national address that a recently passed law making Bitcoin legal tender will take effect on September 7, noting that its use will be optional.
- Google Chrome Delays Blocking of Tracking Cookies to Late 2023 25 iunie 2021Google's Chrome Web browser will not fully block tracking cookies until late 2023, the company said, delaying by nearly two years a move that has drawn antitrust concerns from competitors and regulators.
- Windows 11 Now Official, Brings Fresh Interface, Centrally-Placed Start Menu 24 iunie 2021Windows 11 was released on Thursday, June 24 as Microsoft’s next-generation operating system for computing devices. The new Windows platform brings a massive redesign over its predecessor — Windows 10. The changes include an all-new boot screen and startup sound as well as a centrally-placed Start menu.
- Lenovo Go Adds Nearly a Dozen Accessories to Its Portfolio to Assist Multitasking 24 iunie 2021Lenovo Go has introduced over a dozen new products. They include a wireless charging kit, mobile power bank, wireless mouse, wireless vertical mouse, wireless keyboard, wireless numeric keyboard, wired/ wireless ANC headsets, in-ear wired ANC headphones, wired speakerphone, and an organiser kit. The prices of the products range from EUR 36 (roughly Rs. 3,200) to […]